Internet Of Things
Course Duration : 40 Hours
Online Course: ₹ 3000
Offline Course: ₹ 6500
- Introduction to IoT
- Hardware Architecture (Arduino IDE)
- IoT communication protocols
- Software in IoT
- Building your own project
This is a live training program at Incubation Centre IIT Patna where students will learn about the Internet of Things (IoT) which is the next revolution in computing.
The Internet of Things (IoT) refers to the network of physical objects which are embedded with different sensors, software, and other technologies that are now connected to the internet, all collecting and sharing data.
Here, students will be trained on the fundamentals of IoT as they step through the creation of an Arduino-based IoT sensor system for controlling and monitoring different devices remotely over the internet.
In this training session, students will learn about IoT device (ESPxx) programming using Arduino IDE with sensing and actuating technologies, IoT protocol stacks (HTTP, HTTPS MQTT, etc).
With these courses, students will be able to connect different devices like electrical appliances ( fans, bulbs, etc) that can be switched on/off remotely using a smartphone app via an IoT device connect over the internet. An IoT device could be as fluffy as a child’s toy or as serious as a driverless car.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Understand the principles of IoT, including IoT components and communication techniques.
- Learn how to use Hardware modules or peripherals that can be used for different IoT systems.
- Understand different sensors
- Learn how to use and program a mobile app to control Arduino.
- Use a Wi-Fi module to connect to another device (Wireless communication protocol)
- Build and deploy their own IoT monitoring Sensor System.
Explore Industry Courses
Learn through real-life industry courses.