Electric Vehicle & Motor Design
Course Duration : 40 Hours
Online Course: ₹ 3000
Offline Course: ₹ 6500
- Basics of Electric Vehicle.
- EVs Components.
- Suitable Motors for EVs.
- Controllers and Battery Management System.
- Charging and swapping of EV Batteries.
- AC & DC Motors and Applications.
- Motor Design using MATLAB.
- IPM Design and Simulation using ANSYS Maxwell.
RMxprt vs Maxwell predefined motor models.
This is a live training program at Incubation Centre IIT Patna where students will learn about the Electric Vehicles (EVs) as well as Motor Designing which is the next revolution in transportation industry. The Electric Vehicles & Motor Design refers to the develop a new and running technology demand products which can be used in transportation industry. Here students will learn to the fundamentals of Electric vehicles and steps towards development of EVs components and get ready for revolutionaries the EVs industry. Here in live practical sessions, students will learn about the designing of MOTORS on MATLAB, Interior Permanent Magnet (IPM) Motor designing and simulation on ANSYS Maxwell 2D. After this course students will get overview about the EVs and their components and able to develop the demanded and running technology based working EVs, and also, it can be a market ready product.
At the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Understand basic principle of EVs.
- Basic components of EVs.
- Learn what components and parameters are needed for designing the EVs
- Learn to use MATLAB, ANSYS
Explore Industry Courses
Learn through real-life industry courses.